COMMISSION A PAINTING
- Please send your best photograph (more if possible) to me either by email or by post. (Click here to 'See How to Photograph your Dog') Please copy all treasured photographs before posting to avoid upset. All photographs by post will be cared for and will be returned at completion with the painting.
- A sentence or two describing your dog can be helpful.
- Once I have received the pictures I will do a sketch. I will send a copy of this to you by email or post and if you are happy for me to continue, I will require a non-returnable deposit of half the cost of the painting. Payment can be by credit card (via PayPal), cheque, or PayPal (see link on Contact Page).
- The painting will take approximately two-three months to complete, although at busy times this may increase. If you have a special date in mind please contact me to see if I can accommodate this. Please let me know if this commission is a surprise for someone.
- I will contact you when the painting is complete and ready to post. I will require the rest of the payment including postage, on receipt of this your painting will be sent to you by Royal Mail.
PRICING - This is a guide only as these are the most requested sizes.
24cm x 30cm £300
30cm x 40cm £350
35cm x 45cm £400
Postage and Packaging £10 (UK only)
More than one dog? Want a different size?
Please email or telephone me to discuss your requirements. I'm very flexible, more than one dog always requires bespoke treatment as I like the canvas to fit the dogs rather than trying to make them fit a certain space. Please be aware some canvases may take extra time as they are specially made for me.